Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Runaway Groom



If you have the opportunity to meet with a single man over 35 try to ask him why he is single?

And he will answer you this:

• I am too picky

• I don’t have time

• Good women are hard to find

• I travel a lot

• I am a workaholic

• Searching for the big love

• I hate divorce

• Girls are so demanding and fake

In fact those are classical fake answers for a single 35 and up man ….its like they lived 35 years and up searching for the right one and they did not find it …come on guys ….

you want the real story, and after chatting with a 40 year old friend that I cant mention his name here, and many like him , the majority men over 35 single are afraid, yes believe me they are so afraid from the responsibility , oh yea they could be a CEO for a company a brilliant doctor, or a genius but they are afraid to lead a family… and the problem of that family…. in another hand there are so few searching for that big love but when they will reach the 45 or 50 and did not find it they will get married any girl just because they have to make a family oh yes they have to..

This is my opinion am not against a single man but please when you ask you why you are single just answer This

1- It is out of your business

2- I hate responsibilities

I am sure they will leave you alone

I know you will ask me why I am single and I will answer you

Because men over 35 hates responsibilities :O)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
You make my day
But i will tell you another secret some men are afraid from smart women :O)

Lama said...

I agree with you my smart friend, i loved your answer as well
Nice new design for your blog i liked it :)

Karen said...

LOL
No comment
i guess Mr J is 39 no?
LOL

C.M said...

Ur sooo mahdoume and funny thanks god i am younger lol

Anonymous said...

still one answer to this question am sure they will answer it which is: if they found a lady who have yr quality,they will get married immediately.
issam

Nasa said...

Take it easy Ladies, i'm over 35 and i was single till three months ago. what does zs mean Sara? I guess u know me very well ;) and none of the answers u supposed fit me i guess. so when there's 1 man who exists and doesn't fulfill ur analysis of being single , zs leads zt ur analysis isn't totaly right.there's always exception and i'm an exception ;) so i guess zt Mr J is above 35 as Kren said ;). Ur loyal friend, Nasa

sara barakat said...

Thank you all for your comments :O)
Special thx to issam
Mr nasa we both know that you were not single.....so this is post ne te conseren pas du tous
You and Karen are a pain in the ass Leave J alone!

Nasa said...

I'M NOT SINGLE FROM ONLY 3 MONTHS SO I'VE BEEN SINGLE LONG TIME AFTER I GOT 25 SO GOT MY POINT ;) PLUS WE R RELIEF KAREN AND ME , AND RELIF FOR Z SOUL ;) CHITANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY