Monday, October 12, 2009

Are You Snoring?



Last week I have received a package form an online store, but the man was mistaken it was not for me but for my colleague so i went to her office , when she saw me she starts laughing teling  me this is the last solution for her husband snoring before the divorce LOL, it is sooo funy product that when i saw it i was sure that her man will not put it on !today I asked her about the result and she said that this is the best solution ever, so if your partner or friend has the same problem, you can kick his ass like I will do, or sleep in separated room or be so nice like my colleague and buy this product you can thank me :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well,just this morning i was thinking about z idea of sleeping in separated rooms if one day i will get married,cz snoring is not the only problem,am i wrong?
issam.

Serpico said...

Lucky is your partner if you will kick his ass :P

sara barakat said...

I am curious to know about the others problems issam
Serpico thx for the compliment

Anonymous said...

actually,its a special point of view Sara,it may takes more time to discus it.
issam.

Lama said...

LOL sara tu es rigolote

Nasa said...

...