Friday, September 11, 2009

American Girl


Today I met the American Girl …oh yes she came from New York to my desk wrapped  with a nice paper with a happy birthday card…oh yea you can laugh now ….I got this doll for my early birthday, and the problem is  no sender name on it ….OMG a gift on my birthday fine.. from an unknown sender it is a déjà vue…. BUT A DOLL and from the USA !!!!!WHYYYYYYYYY? and what is the message from that gift! Now I will tell you a something when I got it I get upset but now here is the BIG PROBLEM I am loving this doll and she is sleeping in my bed ! I want to thank the crazy sender for that gift and on his birthday I will make sure that he  will receive a potty!

2 comments:

C.M said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl
Your sooooooo FUNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I love you little girl

Anonymous said...

c un beau cadeau sara
happy birthday j'aime bien avoir une :) i liked the idea of a potty lololol Le pauvre