Wednesday, May 20, 2009

POST IT!



Inspired by one of a Lebanese bloggers Tarek the following is a list of what would be 3M post-its that I would stick around in different places of my life with motivational notes for me!


At work on my Desk An PC:

"Work Here is boring I have to find another job"
"high heels is uncomfortable I need my converse"
"All those papers are waiting me"
"My boss never listen"
"He is always busy and always online"
"what to have on lunch"
"La dolce vita"
“Stop calling me chitany”
“I miss you Karrouna”
“I love my blog”
“why she is looking like that”
“what to write on the board ?”
“ Never judge a book by its cover”
“ I am almost perfect”
“ He reads me and never comment”

On My lunch break


“ I need a big cup of coffe”
“Diet coke will be great”
“ Big dark chocolate cake or a tiramisu”
“we are late for the boss”
“ Valerie never stop talking”
“I want to go home”


At the gym:


"I have to stop losing my klgs"
"I love dancing"
"People are here only for long chat"
"I love his eyes”
"You come here too much"
"He is taking a box courses"
"This coach is stupid"
"You think you are Isadora Duncan? "
"I am hungry now"
“ My ipod is On ...talk to my hand”
"I love my I Pod ...Steve jobs is genius"


In the car, Metro Buss:


"we are different"
"I hate traffic"
"I love reading in the Metro"
"They always asked me if i am lebanese because of the Pins on my bag"
"My dad flag is famous"
"I love Lebanon"
"I love Paris"
"Mom Is right"


In my bedroom

"I love it it is my world ?"
"I have to change some decoration for summer"
"I have to finish reading that book"
"Stop shopping"
"I miss Jeddo"
“ My piano missed my fingers”
“I love those DVDS”
"Relax"
"What to write tomorrow"
"He is stubborn arrogant and smart but he is interested"
"Just take a Black chocolate if you can't sleep"

4 comments:

Tarek said...

Haha!! :)

Love it! (and you don't need to inform me about your blog... It's already in my Google Reader list!) :)

Anonymous said...

Yes he does
u are almost perfect
Your my beautiful couz
he is rude and asshole :)
and you are chitany indeed

COUZ

C.M said...

You are the best SARA
Lucky is who knows you
You are perfect to be Humain dear :)

Serpico said...

salbeh