Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SEX is next.....


Now I am done with the final Desperate housewives season, and after watching the sex and the city Movie I was curious to watch the series. I bet it is good as the movie …So if you did not watch the DESPERATE yet you have to it is soooooo funny and cool ….

You can rent it, but if you want to save your money in this economic crisis you can buy a pirated copy from Lebanon it will cost you 1$ for a season thats what my special cousine sent me on my birthday ... yes a copy but an exellent one heheheh
I am looking forward for a Sex and The City Copy made in Lebanon lololol
P.s: keep it a secret

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right it is a nice series i still have the last one
it is sooooooo funny
i was wondering if i will start sex and the city or Prison Break

LAMA

Anonymous said...

SARA i will kill you the police in lebanon will put me on the JAIL because are you happy now!!!

I will send you the sex and the city for 0.5$ a copy and taht because of the economy crisis

Ta coucine

C.M said...

For one Dollar come on...
Are you kidding!!!
I have to contact your cous .. we will do a great business..

i Need the LOST copy