Friday, January 9, 2009

His Name is Johnny!

I know him five years ago, he is a unique guy, I never met someone like him, a stubborn person with a very bad character, a hardworker and veryyy SMART …..it is his way or the highway….
I wanted to wright about him because no one except my cosine knows his name and because I saw him now in the down of the street, driving his German car looking directly as usual not right or left, passing in my street or next to the coffee shop or even in the street of my work place, I can see him without any meeting it is hazard, that makes me see him every time and I don’t know why this is happening, I wanted to wave for him but he will not see me… I am preparing a surprise for him….
I can see clearly his small cute mouth and noise , his large and hypnotic eyes and his funny hair .I don’t know him very well but I know that he is hiding a nice man inside of him but life made him this way maybe….. I like this wild man and do not ask me why cause I don’t know, you asked me his name
His name Is Johnny.
To Be Continue……..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

C le hazard eh oui Sarsoura c le Hazard, \tu sais koi c toi ki est la lus tetue..
mais pour tous il y a une fin
J'attend ca impatiement

Anonymous said...

Sara tu es une fille exceptionelle...
je ne te connais pas but i wish you all the best that you deserve...
se n'est pasle hazard je crois que cet homme te chereche et si il est pour ton bien c excellent
with all the best
LAMA

C.M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C.M said...

HIS WAY OR THE HIGHWAY I LIKE THIS
JUST LIKE YOU SARA

Finaly there is one like youyou will be both on the HIGhway i can guarantee that
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL