Wednesday, February 16, 2011

kissing an ashtray


I’ve never dated a smoker because I never liked a guy that did smoke. I am not sure if it’s because I don’t like smokers,or none of the guys I was into happened to smoke, or if there is any difference between the two. Maybe if they had smoked I wouldn’t have been attracted? Impossible to know. I am not a smoker. Never have been, never will be. I couldn’t smoke during high school as I was a ballet dancer, and by the time I got to college it just didn’t seem like a big deal anymore. Smoking has just never really been on my radar; I know it’s bad for you, obviously, but if everyone knows that smoking is bad why you smoke????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

will never ever date or live with a smoker lady... :)
issam

Nasa said...

absolutely right, i've never been with a smoker lady, a "Chitany" lady may be but not a smoker one ;)