Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Love TWITTER


I always hated Facebook, my cousin always insist to open an account , I give it a try but that didn’t interested me so much, I don’t want to get in touch with stupid people from my school, I am always in contact with my university colleague, I don’t care where did you go last night if you are married or single, I don’t have time to look in the mirror, do you want me to browse your photo album!!! After like 3 months I closed it I hate this social media I really hate it, (so please stop sending me invitations to that Facebook old thing) what is IN now is Twitter, I’ve been on twitter like one year now and I am loving it, I can stay in contact with intellectual people following them reading them and try to figure out how they think it is really interesting , every morning when I open my computer I go there to see what my #tweeps #Tweet, sounds weird!!! It is the twitter language, if you like facebook don’t try it, if not you have to give it a try!
Sadly I don’t have so much time to stay , I don’t tweet a lot but I read almost every tweet...
If you are new to Twitter, and need a Help Just send me an E mail Subject:101 Twitter :)
Tweet Tweet

3 comments:

Jeff said...

I love you , and i like u to be on face book My Queen! Funny post Bises

karouna said...

j'eclate de rire! 100%sara

Lara said...

J'ai adore ce pptit oiseau bleu