Friday, November 5, 2010

It is a Mad Men world


This summer we saw a lot of Parisians  and even a lot of tourists wearing the hat, I was wondering if this old fashion is back, well my jeddo wear his hat all the time but when I saw it in the city I was curious to know why ???until I watched the famous  Mad men, and I saw the beautiful eDon drapper with his elegant hat, the problem is that when we saw something on the TV everyone want to imitate it even if he has the look for a hat or no, so just walk down the street and you will see that I am right  . Dear guys and girls please look into ur mirror before you follow any fashion.

5 comments:

Chloe said...

Oh il est adorable ce mec, c pas le chapeau mon amis mais c le mec ki est super beau

Karen said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOl your soooo funnny cousine

Anonymous said...

Mon Dieu c 100/100 Sara Hilarious
Je t'aime ma petite intelligeante

Anonymous said...

la mode a ete cree pour etre libre a bien savoir choisir d'elle ce qui nous convient.
issam

Nasa said...

Absolutely, totally right, we should look at z mirror 2 dicover really what suits us. Majnooni ya Sara :)