Sunday, November 21, 2010

All i want for Christmas is you!

This week was the Shopping for Christmas week, and when making my choices for my dear freinds and family, i wasn't sure what i want this Christmas, i have tones of clothes 100 of bags perfumes etc...but my laptop is dying! but who needs a laptop when i have a huge Pc at work, all i need is an I pad, lot of applications interests me in this gadget, i can read my mails post my blogs and a lot of e books and respond to Ur comments quickly, so dear family and friends, this Christmas i make it easy for you :) I want -I PAD

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

papa Noel connait ton adresse ?
issam.

Manon said...

No problem dear this will be my gift with Gregory and Edith Bises

Patou said...

Simple and straight to the point! i like when you speak your mind little girl
Love you

Cousine said...

No dear this will be my gift with jadou Manon tu cherche autre chose

Nasa said...

No Pb Dear Sara, just ur Address and z I-Pad will knock ur door on Christmas.

sara said...

merci :) pour votre gentillesse