Wednesday, December 30, 2009

where you will be this new year??


Where are you going New year eve!!????


This is the question of this week

I guess you had the same problem as me , I don’t know why people care about that and why this day is so important for them!!!
(Moi c pas mon truc ) but I am invited to four places, with friends with families with exes, with future exes with coworkers and with future lovers to be future execes LOL I don’t know how to manage that …
Anyway now you know were i will be
so Where are you going NEW YEAR?

Happy New year guys!
And hope 2010 will be the best for me ...and for you

3 comments:

Lama said...

Tu es Rigolote :) bonne annee a toi aussi ..j'espere que tu apprends l'arabe en 2010

Nasa said...

same here dear Sara, if u like 2 know wi'll spend zs eve wz my brothers and their families and wz my parents and my beloved sweety at our parents' house. Bonne annee

Karen said...

Sky bar is the best place to be LOOOOOOOLL
White as well
Vive Le Liban
Lucky are those for places sarsour you will eb the queen of 2009/2010