Monday, December 28, 2009

Meery Christmas-Joyeux Noel-عيد ميلاد مجيد


Merry Christmas for all of you , i miss you all hope you had great time with your family and hope you get all what you want for this christmas, am sure some got rediculous gifts like i did, but do not worry we can exchange it LOL
Special greeting to:
NASAMAN sorry nasa am not always online..
LAMA your a great Lady hope you alll the best and tahnk you for your cards and the cookies :)
Thank you jobox for reading me and following my post
Carlos your a real friend hope you the best
Jeff ...Keep trying :)
Karen your my bestttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt friend i love you
Jean marc thank  you for all ur support
Lebanese guy your great and keep going
Maya your a genious girl hope you the best
Ron Ron Merry christmas and happy new year
Grandpa heheheheh your my angel i love you
Issam Thank you for your all support, and your kind comments
and for all my friedns all over the world and for my readers Merry Christmas and Happy New year

3 comments:

Lama said...

Your welcome dear friend ...your a great person as well....hope you all the best for the year 2010

Nasa said...

tx dear Sara, wish u z best. tr 2 be on ;)

Karen said...

I know my dear you don't have to mention it hehehe