Monday, November 9, 2009

Never judge a book by its cover !



When I was younger I get impressed with smart and educated people Easley..an MIT Graduate student a young manger , a famous pop start…all that changed when I get my masters from a great school and when I became more mature and i met many people from all over the world , all that has changed..I discovered that people have many sides and what we see could just be one side that we like about that person you have to live and to know well this person before deciding if he/she is impressionable.. So give them more time to prove themselves..Never judge a book by its cover.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hundred per cent.
issam.

Karen said...

My Couz is always right bisous

Lama said...

Your right..but for me i can judge the book by its cover.. let say i have this secret..nice post

C.M said...

i am impressed by you! can i ?a