Friday, July 31, 2009

Summer Time


Hey guys, can you imagine I was blogging for almost One year,time flies... in this post I would like to inform you that I will be away from my computer for a vacation till 1st of September, and will continue blogging in September,
I would like to thank all my followers: specialy my couz Karen,Jado,Jeff,Marie ,Nasa,serpico,Anne,Patricia,Carlos,Joe,josh,Jobox,Lama,Issam,tatou,Maxim…..
Enjoy your vacation guys you will read me in September with more posts and ideas, if you miss my blogs you can read my archive :O) and you can drop me a line on my Gmail sara.barakat@gmail.com
ciao

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you sara for listing my name, thank you for all your post
i will miss your blog this month and i will be waiting too read you in september enjoy your tripe
LAMA

Serpico said...

Have a great vacation. Enjoy!!!

Anonymous said...

la Dolce vita become my daily page,thanks for every idea you wrote. thanks as well to the person who told me about yr blog.enjoy...
issam.

C.M said...

will miss u

Unknown said...

I like your blog...enjoy your time, i will be waiting to read u soon as usual...