Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fishing with JEDDO



I have one of the best grandpa on earth a very smart man with a unique character educated and open minded, he always said that I have his brain and his hobbies, he learned me lot of things except ARABIC unfortunately, it was easier to him to communicate in French we used to go fishing together in Jounieh Lebanon it was one of my best moments, and I was excellent in that so he always tells me
Sara you swim like a fish and you
And ur fishing like your grandpa
But i was sure i was better then him in both,because he admit only when he is impressed...
BTW ; my grandpa is 70 he is good looking very smart and above all he is a techno man, he is happy with his blackberry he reads me every day and send me messages every minute ,he love my blogs And the last mail I received it from him concerning my blogs is: SARA Take it easy on MEN habibtai heheheheh
Grandpa it is for you hope you read it

I love you

6 comments:

C.M said...

next time take me with you,
we can talk politics hehehehehehe

Anonymous said...

c important d'avoir un jeddo ds sa vie

LAMA

Anonymous said...

JEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOO
YA JEDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
chou baddak bi sara enta achtar menna
I am telling jeddo that you are great in swiming and fishing and arnmanian in arabic

couz

Anonymous said...

Jeddo be sure she can't take it easy on MEN coz God created her like zt: A wonderfull Lady so beloved as z sun and so far as z stars

Anonymous said...

tu as de la chance d'avoir ce grand pere,cet ami.
on s'entend tres bien parfois malgre's la difference en age.
issam.

Anonymous said...

a techy jeddo :)... that's cool