Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Baby Boomer

Last weekend I was babysitting the most beautiful cute twins because my best friends was so busy …
I had my laptop with me, so the small sara one of twins asked me if there is any game on it,… yes I was shocked like you…they knows how to count to color to have some books that’s I knew it before but how they manipulate the computer I was amazed!!!!
Two little kids of 3 years can type search for the colors on the screen and name it even shut down the computer!!!! i remember first time i used the computer i was 6 or 7 at school!!!!
In twenty years this generation of baby boomer will lead us… and the technology is what they need!!
So be prepared!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so it seems those babies were baby-sitting u in technology:P and by z way, u should meet Peter z brilliant child whom is called "petit Nasa" :)