Saturday, July 30, 2011

New York I Love YOU



I decided, after a hectic few months,  to take a break and have a long vacation..destination New York This is my first time here I stayed with my hospitable friends Jeff, Melanie,Suma and Dylan  who made sure I visited some amazing places including the empire state Ellis Island, Ellis Island, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Immigration Museum Ferry  Madame Tussaud’s wax museumand attended great exhibitions We also spent a great afternoon exploring new restaurants...
I also met up with old friends from Paris who welcomed me to the big apple with coffee and a walking tour Thank you guys :))! What can I say I am loving this big big big city you feel so small in this world, I miss Paris as well, but I am enjoying my time here :)

3 comments:

Karen said...

I miss you my Chere cousine, yall back to london soon :) a surprise is waiting for you !!!!!!

Paul_wad said...

The happiest person is JEFF now :-)
My regards to that naughty man, we missed you here in teh office today was my last day and off to my vacation see you soon la mignone SARA

Roxane said...

Envoie moi des fotos cheries sur mon e mail, et reste au tant ke tu veux, je suis res bien installee ds ton bureau
XOXOXOX