Friday, January 8, 2010

Thank you- CHOUKRAN


The new resolution of this year is to learn Arabic this I promised all my Lebanese family and best friends, but I did not know it is a big headache, I took 6 sessions till now, but my language did not get any better, of course I know how to write my name and my family name say sabah el kheir ( good morning) and some basics and those six sessions did not add anything new to me except a headache, I want to thank my family and my best friend who encourage me to start learning Arabic and to start having a big headache and feeling like a stupid in a class where everyone is enjoying the course except me :(

3 comments:

Karen said...

perseverance is the key cousine, take it easy and after a mounth every thing will get better, Carlos is teasing you he said: you have to learn arabic cause you are lebanese and sooner or later you will be in lebanon
ah by the way he called you SARSOUR

Lam said...

I know sara it is not that easy ..but am sure you can make it...
Good Luck

Ziad said...

Choukran for Learning arabic...