Monday, March 30, 2009

ONLY IN LEBANON!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I was chatting with my Lebanese cousin and we were talking about Lebanon, and I remember once I was going with here to Jounieh, from Beirut so as everyone knows we have to go from Achrafieh to Dora then from Dora to Jounieh
Arriving to Dora we took a bus we asked: we are going to jounieh should we take this bus?
The bus driver:’’
Actually it is for jounieh but I am not sure that we are reaching jounieh if the bus is empty…. But do not worry girls I can send you with another bus’’
So we enter this Crazy bus and we sit down….Looking at this driver I was wondering if he is is a real driver or an alcoholic man, I asked my cousin and I was not comfortable
She replied: “shut up and sit down picky sara, a bus driver should not have a HARVARD Diploma”
So I did…….
After 30 minutes the bus was full and the Alcoholic man was so happy and excited and he is ready for the tripe
This man was really crazy he drives like nuts from right to left with no respect of the road or any respect for the drivers or for the passengers so everyone was yelling at him the cars behind him and us specially me
I was telling him: (Tu es fou) arĂȘte, the people on the bus was laughing on my reaction …
But he replies in arabic: do not worry lady the bus is insured
Can you imagine!!!!!!!
I was praying to reach jounieh alive…..
I had an idea to change the bus but my cousin said that all lebanese Buses are the same….
Reaching jounieh after a long crazy trip I asked him to STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
When paying he said: nice meeting you
I replied it was not nice meeting you at all crazy ugly
he replied with a sweet smile…..
and the tripe continue for the other passenger inside that buss
For me it was the first and last time I use a LEBANESE BUS
A tripe signé ONLY IN LEBANON

4 comments:

Serpico said...

It's too bad the public transit in Lebanon sucks a lot! We really should change it and make it cleaner and safer but I wonder if this would ever work with the Lebanese people...

Anonymous said...

It was the best day of my life ....
Memoriessssssssssssssssssssssss

Anonymous said...

the mini bus drivers in Leb are creasy peoples,the are giving the bad image of the country.i really feel sorry to hear such a story Sarah.
anyway,you must remember the good adventures from yr country as well.
issam.

Anonymous said...

what i hate the most in Lebanon is LEBANESE BUSES

LAMA